3. What Information Is Collected.When we use the term "Personal Information" we mean information that you provide us that identifies you or would allow someone to contact you, such as your full name, postal address, email address or telephone number. When we use the term “Other Information”, we mean any information other than Personal Information that may be collected about you, including, but not limited to, Device and advertising identifiers and information collected through cookies or other Tracking Technologies or Identifiers (as those terms are defined below). Any Personal Information that is modified to remove your contact information and other information that identifies you or that is replaced with information that no longer identifies you or allows someone to contact you (for example, hashed email addresses or usernames) shall not be treated as Personal Information but shall be treated as Other Information after such modification. (Personal Information and Other Information shall be referred to, together, as “Information”.)
3.1 Information We Collect that You Provide Us.
3.1.1 User RegistrationTo register as a member of the Site, you are required to select a user name and password (together, your “User ID”) and may be required to also provide other Information, such as your email address and date of birth. Additional Information may be requested and/or required during the registration process. After you have registered for the Site, we may recognize you when you visit certain other Tarboosh websites, applications or other interactive services across Devices to register for and login on such other websites, applications or other interactive services, but please note that other Tarboosh websites, applications or other interactive services may set additional or different requirements for membership, such as minimum age. Also note that, for your online privacy and security, if other people have access to your Device, we recommend you log out of your account after visiting any of the websites, applications or other interactive services that are associated with your account.
3.1.2 In Connection with Certain Features and Functions.We may also provide you with access to certain features or functions that we may offer on the Site, such as the option to participate in commenting, shopping and member profile pages. To sign up for or participate in these features or functions, you may be required to provide us with certain Information about you in order for us to personalize and/or allow you to use such features and functions.
3.2.1 The Site’s Use of Tracking Technologies to Collect Information.By visiting the Site, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge and understand that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the Site and other websites, applications or interactive services through these Tracking Technologies and that we may use Tracking Technologies in the emails we send to you. See Your Choices section below for more information on how you can withdraw your consent for certain purposes. We use Tracking Technologies to enable us to collect and then use Information as described in Section 4.2 “Other Information Collected by Us” under “How Is Collected Information Used” below. For example, we may use Tracking Technologies to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times or seeing advertisements too frequently, to tailor your experience on the Site by delivering relevant personalized advertising, email marketing and other content and to record if you have opted out of receiving personalized advertising from us.
3.2.2 Third Parties’ Use of Tracking Technologies to Collect Information.This Site may additionally use a variety of third party advertising networks, data exchanges, data management platforms, supply side platforms, ad exchanges, traffic or audience measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”) to, for example, facilitate personalized advertisements (“Customized Advertising”) and/or other content, serve advertisements on the Site and/or measure and analyze advertising or content effectiveness and/or traffic on the Site. Customized Advertising enable us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in based on your visits to the Site and other websites, applications or other interactive services you have visited. Third Party Service Providers, as well as Advertisers and other third parties, may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device subject to your choices about those Tracking Technologies (see “Tracking Technologies set by Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers” section below and “More Information on Managing Tracking Technologies” section below) and/or they may otherwise collect or have access to Information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site. We may also enlist the assistance of Third Party Service Providers so that the Site may set Tracking Technologies. For example, to the extent necessary to provide basic advertising serving services such as controlling how often you see advertisements or ensuring you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, we may enlist the assistance of such Third Party Service Providers to create, customize or modify Tracking Technologies set by the Site. See also Section 5.2.1 for more information on this Site’s use of Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software to collect and use video viewing metrics and other information. Except to the extent necessary to provide services to the Site, Third Party Service Providers do not have access to Tracking Technologies set by the Site, but we may provide to Third Party Service Providers certain Other Information collected by Tracking Technologies set by the Site in order for the Site to provide Customized Advertising or in order for the Third Party Service Providers to provide other services to the Site, such as measuring or analyzing advertising or content effectiveness or traffic on the Site. For example, in order to analyze traffic on the Site, we may provide to our Third Party Service Providers certain information we collect about your interaction with the Site along with an Identifier so that the Third Party Service Provider may provide analytics services to the Site.
4.1 Personal Information.We use the Personal Information we collect from you in a variety of ways, including: • Sending marketing and promotional emails, newsletters or, subject to the “Text Messaging Marketing and Promotions ******” Section below, text messages offering goods and/or services that may be of interest to users, whether those goods and/or services are provided by the Site, Tarboosh or third parties (for example, we may send you an email about a product sold by a third party or about a new Tarboosh show); • Processing your registration with the Site, such as verifying that your email address is active and valid; • Contacting you regarding the administration of your account, any services, features or functions you have enrolled in or registered to use, any Promotions you have participated in or have entered, any goods and/or services you have ordered through e-Commerce services available on the Site or any other transactions you have undertaken with the Site; • Allowing you to participate in the public areas and/or other features of the Site; • Responding to your questions or other requests; • Contacting you regarding your use of the Site, for informational purposes related to the Site or, in our discretion, regarding changes to the Site’s policies; • Improving the Site or our services and for internal business purposes; • Tailoring your experience on, and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit, the Site and/or other sites, applications or other interactive services across Devices whether owned, operated and/or provided by Tarboosh or by third parties (for example, to provide recommendations on content or provide advertisements, emails or other content of more interest to you); • Saving your User ID or other Personal Information, so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site; • Otherwise to maintain and administer the Site and • For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide the Personal Information (for example, as set forth in the Rules for any Promotions you enter).
4.2 Other Information Collected by Us.We use the Other Information we collect from you in a variety of ways, including: • Keeping count of your return visits to the Site or Advertisers' or partners' sites, applications or other interactive services; • Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Site and user activity; • Analyzing, determining or anticipating which features, webpages, products and services users like best to, among other things, help us operate the Site and/or other Tarboosh websites, applications or other interactive services, enhance and improve our services and the Site and/or other Tarboosh or third party websites, applications or other interactive services and display advertising and marketing information on the Site and/or other Tarboosh or third party websites, applications or other interactive services (for example, to provide ads of interest to you on the Site or third party sites, to analyze effectiveness of advertisements, to assess the appeal of certain content to our general site audience and to understand your interactions with email messages we send and the content contained in such messages (such as the links clicked on within marketing and promotional emails we send and whether such messages were opened or forwarded)); • Preparing statistics reports; • Allowing you to participate in the public areas and/or other features of the Site (for example, to enable you to use shopping carts on the Site); • Improving our services, the Site and/or other websites, applications or other interactive services and for internal business purposes; • Tailoring your experience on, and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit the Site and/or other sites, applications or other interactive services across Devices whether owned, operated and/or provided by Tarboosh or by third parties (for example, to provide recommendations on content or provide advertisements, emails or other content of more interest to you); • Saving certain Other Information for use on your return visits to the Site and making your experience on this Site more convenient for you (for example, to recognize you by name when you return to the Site, to apply certain settings or preferences you have identified on this Site or other Tarboosh websites, to save your password in password-protected areas and to save your online game or video player settings); • Using certain characteristics that you enter about yourself on the Site, such as age or gender, for tailoring the online advertising and/or other content that you see when you visit the Site or other websites, applications or other interactive services whether owned, operated and/or provided by Tarboosh or by third parties, whether alone or in combination with other Information; • Otherwise to maintain and administer the Site (for example, to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times or seeing advertisements too frequently, to record if you have opted out of receiving personalized content or using IP address to pre-populate registration fields to facilitate your sign-up); • For the uses described for “Personal Information” above; and • For other purposes disclosed at or before the time the Other Information is collected.
5. Your Choices.
5.1. Opting-Out of Certain Uses of Personal Information.
5.1.1 In Connection with Newsletters, Marketing or Promotional Emails or Offers.You may “opt-out” of receiving newsletters, marketing and promotional emails from the Site at any time by using the opt-out mechanism that is contained in each such email and by any other mechanisms that the Site may provide. Please note that when you opt-out of receiving these newsletters, marketing and promotional emails from us, you are not opting out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from other Tarboosh properties. Please note that, if you deactivate your registration as a member of the Site, you shall continue to receive newsletters, marketing and promotional emails from us unless you subsequently exercise your opt-out options above.
5.1.2 CA Resident Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information.California residents (“CA Residents”) may opt-out of the sale of their personal information as described in the “Your California Privacy Rights” section below.
5.1.3 Certain Continuing Rights Regardless of Opt-Outs.Even if you exercise your opt-out rights described in Section 5.1.1 above, we may continue to contact you for the other purposes described in the “How Is Collected Information Used” section above, such as for maintenance and administrative purposes.
5.2 Your Choices with Respect to Tracking Technologies.
5.2.1 Tracking Technologies Set By Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers.Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers may collect Other Information about you when you visit this Site for Customized Advertising to help identify products and services that may interest you and deliver advertising and/or other content tailored to your interests. Your opt-out options regarding these Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers are described below. • You can opt-out of the use of Other Information for certain advertising purposes by using opt-out tools provided by Google’s DoubleClick tool at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/#infochoices and provided by certain other Third Party Service Providers as described herein. If you use such opt-out tools, your choices only apply to the Third Party Service Providers identified in such links.
Please note that, if third party browser cookies are disabled (whether by you or automatically by the browser or Device) or you subsequently delete browser cookies, the opt-out choices you have exercised may not function and you may need to enable third party cookies or opt out again in order for your opt-out choices to function.• In addition to the Third Party Service Providers described above, these and other Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out Tool and/or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.
5.2.2. Tracking Technologies Set By the Site.With respect to the Tracking Technologies set by the Site, you have a number of options: • You can prevent or exercise choices regarding the use of certain Tracking Technologies for a particular Device and Internet browser combination by using the controls in your Internet browser as described in More Information About Cookie Controls section below. Please note that using those controls may affect Tracking Technologies which are browser cookies but may not affect other Tracking Technologies such as Flash LSOs. • See the “More Information on Managing Tracking Technologies” section below for additional information about managing Tracking Technologies set by the Site and for information on your choices regarding Identifiers on mobile platforms.
5.2.3. More Information on Managing Tracking Technologies.With respect to the Tracking Technologies set by the Site, Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers, please note the following with respect to the above opt-out options:
• More Information About Cookie Controls.For the following Internet browsers, you may prevent or exercise choices regarding browser cookies for a particular Device and Internet browser combination by using the controls described in the following: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox. If your Internet browser is not listed above or you otherwise are having difficulties with the links, you may be able to access controls to: • Delete existing browser cookies through the “Internet Options”, “Settings”, Preferences”, “Options” or similar menu selection in your browser’s menu or otherwise as directed by your browser’s support feature, which means that all pre-existing browser cookies are deleted but does not prevent browser cookies from being used in the future. • Disable browser cookies through the same browser controls which means that browser cookies shall not be used in the future but pre-existing browser cookies may not be deleted. Additional information on enabling or disabling browser cookies and other Tracking Technologies may be available through your browser’s support feature. (See the “help” section of your browser for more information.) Disabling may sometimes be referred to as blocking or opting out of browser cookies and relies on browser cookies to remember your choices. If you delete browser cookies using the controls in your Web browser (as described above) after disabling browser cookies, you may have to disable browser cookies again to re-establish your preferences. • Choose to have the Device you use to access the Site warn you each time a browser cookie or certain other non-Flash LSO Tracking Technology is being set. (You can later choose to turn-off such warnings.) This may be available through your Internet browser on the Device you use to access the Site. Additional information on warnings and removal of warnings may be available through your browser’s support feature. • Seek additional information from the provider of your Internet browser through your browser’s support features. The above options may cover browser cookies set by the Site, browser cookies not set by the Site (sometimes called third party cookies) and/or both types of browser cookies.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OPERATION OF THESE BROWSER COOKIE CONTROLS. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE BROWSER COOKIE CONTROLS ARE DIFFERENT FROM DO NOT TRACK OPTIONS THAT MAY ALSO BE OFFERED BY CERTAIN BROWSERS.
• Many tools discussed above are “Internet browser cookie based.”This means that such tools rely on cookies to remember your choices. For example, if you delete Tracking Technologies using the controls in your Web browser after disabling such Tracking Technologies, you may have to disable such Tracking Technologies again to re-establish your preferences and, if you exercise opt-outs through the mechanisms herein, and then delete or block browser cookies, you may need to exercise your opt-outs through these mechanisms again.
• The tools are “Internet browser and Device-specific” or “Device-specific”Note that when you exercise your options using controls for the Internet browser, your choices shall only apply to the specific Internet browser on that Device and not across Devices. This means, for example, that if you block or disable browser cookies for Internet Explorer 9 on one Device, this choice shall not block or disable browser cookies when you use Mozilla Firefox on the same Device or on a different Device using Internet Explorer 9. Further, you may need to separately exercise your options for other platforms, such as mobile platform (as described below).
• Automatic Disabling of Third Party Cookies and Effect on Certain Opt-Outs.Some Device manufacturers and/or browsers (such as Safari) may preset their browser to automatically disable browser cookies from websites, applications or other interactive services other than those you visit directly (sometimes referred to as third party cookies) and,
if so, the opt-out choices you have exercised with regard to third parties may not function and you may need to enable third party cookies in order for your opt-out choices to function.For example, unless you enable third party cookies on Safari, your opt-out choices made on the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising site and on the Network Advertising Initiative site may not function.
• Limitations Regarding Web Beacons.Web beacons cannot be deleted or disabled using the above opt-out options, but may be affected if such web beacons rely on browser cookies or other deleted or disabled Tracking Technologies to track your activities.
• How to Manage Flash LSOs (sometimes known as Flash Cookies). CONTROL OF FLASH LSOS (SOMETIMES KNOWN AS FLASH COOKIES) MUST BE HANDLED SEPARATELY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE USE AND STORAGE OF FLASH LSOs TYPICALLY CANNOT BE CONTROLLED THROUGH YOUR INTERNET BROWSER.Deleting, rejecting, disabling or turning off Tracking Technologies set by Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers and set by this Site through the above options shall not remove Flash LSOs. For more information about Flash LSOs and how to remove them from your computer, please visit http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html. If you remove Flash LSOs, you may not have access to certain features of the Site and some of our other services may not function properly.
• Other Effects of Managing Tracking Technologies.In addition to the above, if you delete or disable Tracking Technologies set by the Site, the Site may no longer be able to offer certain features or functionality to you, such as remembering your preferences, remembering your username, saving your player settings or other purposes described in “Other Information Collected By Us” above, and some of our other services may not function properly. In addition to the above, if you disable or delete Tracking Technologies set by Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers (or if such Tracking Technologies are automatically disabled on your Device or browser), the Site may no longer be able to offer certain functionality to you, such as enabling SMN login or saving your player settings and certain services or advertisements may not work for such Devices or browsers.
• Mobile Platforms.Certain mobile platforms, such as Apple or Google, may offer users choice regarding the Identifiers we, Third Party Service Providers or Advertisers may access and use, which may not be browser cookie based. We encourage you to review and understand the choices that such mobile platforms may provide to you regarding these Identifiers.
• Certain Identifiers.Certain Identifiers we set may not be deleted, blocked or disabled using the above opt-out options, but may be affected if such Identifiers rely on, or are associated with, browser cookies or other Tracking Technologies.
• Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms.Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. There currently is disagreement, including among participants in the leading Internet standards-setting organization, concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals, but, if and when a final standard is established and accepted, or if and when required by applicable law or regulation, we will reassess how to respond to these signals. Instead, as described above, please see the link to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising program that we follow that offers you choice regarding Information collected for Customized Advertising purposes and the browser cookie controls and other mechanisms described in this Section 5.2.3 and in Sections 5.2.1 and 5.2.2.
6. [reserved]7. Sharing and Disclosure of Information.
7.1 Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information.We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties under the circumstances described below.
7.1.1 Disclosure for Marketing Purposes.We may disclose Personal Information for marketing, administrative and/or other purposes. You can choose to opt-out of certain such uses as described in the “Opting-Out of Certain Uses of Personal Information” Section above.
7.1.2 Disclosure of Certain Information in Postings Intended to Be Disclosed.Certain Personal Information associated with a Posting may be intended for disclosure (“Posting Information”), such as username. We shall disclose Posting Information in connection with the display of, and other services relating to, such Posting.
7.1.4 Disclosure to Operational Service Providers.We also have the right to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Site’s services, features, functions and operations. We shall refer to these third parties as “operational service providers”. We use operational service providers to efficiently provide the full range of content, activities, services, features and functions we bring you and we disclose your Personal Information to operational service providers for the purpose of providing services to us.
8. Reviewing, Updating or Deleting Information.
8.1 Site Registration.If you registered for this Site, generally, you may review, update or delete certain Information collected by the Site by, if you are a registered user of the Site, logging into the Site and using the tools provided to edit such Information. However, Personal Information that is necessary to check eligibility, such as date of birth or age, cannot be deleted, but may be modified with sufficient verification of the correct information. We shall allow you to change the password portion of your User ID, as well as certain other Information you have given us in order to keep your information current.
8.4 Limitations.Certain Information collected for certain entries into Promotions are subject to corporate and regulatory recordkeeping requirements and shall not be deleted upon the user’s request, unless the entrant is a child under the age of 13 years old. If the burden or expense of providing access to your Information is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy or if the legitimate rights of others would be violated, we may decide not to provide access to such Information. In such cases, we shall provide to you an explanation of why access cannot be provided and contact information for further inquiries.
9. Protection of Information.While the Internet and data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Information. However, regardless of our efforts and the Device you use to access the Site, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions, private communications or Information. While the Internet and data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure from intrusion, we conduct financial transactions via secured transmissions. We also limit our employees’ access to Information collected by the Site to those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such Information and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality shall be subject to our disciplinary processes. We request that our operational service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality.
Phishing.Phishing attacks attempt to steal consumers’ personal identity data and financial account credentials. “Phishers” use ‘spoofed’ emails to lead consumers to counterfeit websites, or otherwise respond in a manner that is, designed to trick recipients into divulging Information such as credit card numbers, account usernames, passwords and social security numbers. WE DO NOT SEND EMAILS ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE OR CONFIRM CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS OR YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD! If you receive such email communication, please forward it immediately to the Site’s Privacy Administrator at email@example.com, and then immediately delete the fraudulent email from your computer.
10.1 Collection of CA Personal Information.Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o) contains a list of categories of CA Personal Information. The table below lists the categories of CA Personal Information we have collected about consumers in the preceding 12 months, the categories of sources of that information, the business or commercial purposes for which the information was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom it was shared.
|Category of CA Personal Information||Information Collected and Categories of Sources||Business or Commercial Purpose for Collection||Categories of Third Parties With Whom CA Personal Information Was Shared|
|Identifiers||Personal Information you provide us (see § 3.1) Other Information collected through Tracking Technologies (see § 3.2)||Personal Information used for purposes described in § 4.1 Oher Information used for purposes described in §§ 4.1 and 4.2||Site visitors in connection with Posting Information (see § 7.1.2) Co-Branded Partners and Operational Service Providers (see § 7.1.3 and 7.1.4) Government entities and other third parties (see § 7.1.5)|
|Internet/ Electronic Network Activity Information||Other Information collected through Tracking Technologies (see § 3.2)||Other Information used for purposes described in §§ 4.1 and 4.2 Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers use Other Information for Customer Advertising and related analytics and measurement as described in §§ 3.2.2 and 4.3||Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers collect Other Information using Tracking Technologies (see §§ 3.2.2 and 4.3)|
10.2 Disclosure and Sale of CA Personal Information; Opt-Out of Sale.The CCPA distinguishes between the disclosure of CA Personal Information for business or commercial purposes (a “CA Disclosure”) and the “sale” of CA Personal Information (a “CA Sale”), which is broadly defined to include making such information available to a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. For purposes of this policy, we consider our sharing of Personal Information with Site visitors in connection with Posting Information, with Co-Branded Partners and Operational Service Providers, and with Government entities and other third parties as described in Section 7.1 to be disclosures for the business and commercial purposes set forth in that section. We consider our allowing third parties to use Tracking Technologies to collect Other Information on the Site for Customized Advertising and other purposes described in Section 3.2.2 to be a CA Sale of such Other Information. CA Residents can opt out of the CA Sale of their CA Personal Information by clicking on the California Do Not Sell My Info link. We do not knowingly collect or sell the CA Personal Information of any CA resident who is a child or Ineligible Teenager under the age of 17.
10.3 Right to Know and Deletion Requests.CA Residents have the right to request that we disclose the categories and/or specific information of CA Personal Information we have collected about them. CA Residents also have the right to request that we delete the CA Personal Information we collected from them, subject to certain exceptions (such maintaining the information to continue to provide our services). For all Site users, the categories of information we collect, the categories of sources of that information, the business or commercial purposes for which the information was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom it was shared are described above. CA Residents may submit requests to know the specific pieces of CA Personal Information collected about them or to have their personal information deleted by emailing us at CCPA@yamamavision.com or via the request forms available here (for right to know specific pieces of CA Personal Information collected) and here (for deletion). We will only be able to honor such requests for CA Residents whose identities we can verify. Registered Site users making a request via the online request form will be required to verify their identity with their User ID. Registered Site users making requests via email will be required to provide additional information relating to their account (e.g., information contained in their account profile) and/or be directed to log into their account in order to verify their identity. For non-registered Site users, the CA Personal Information collected is limited to Other Information (see Section 3). We do not have any reasonable way to verify the identity of a non-registered CA Resident making a right to know specific pieces of information or deletion request with respect to this information. The right to request deletion of CA Personal Information does not extend to any personal information contained or displayed within a Posting on the Site, as such postings are the protected free speech of the Site user who made the Posting.
10.5 Shine the Light Law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83).A separate California law requires that we provide CA Residents with notice and choice with respect to the disclosure of their Personal Information to third parties (such as Advertisers) for marketing purposes. We provide this notice and choice in Section 7.2 above. This satisfies our obligation to otherwise maintain or furnish users with a list of the names and addresses of third parties who receive Personal Information from us for marketing purposes.
10.4 Authorized Agents.CA Residents may use an authorized agent to submit an opt out, right to know or delete request on their behalf provided that the CA Resident gives the authorized agent written permission to do so, the authorized agent submits verifiable proof of such written permission and their identity to us, and the CA Resident subsequently verifies to us that permission has been provided. CA Residents or their authorized agents can contact us at CCPA@yamamavision.com for instructions and identity verification requirements for authorized agent requests.
10.6 CA Privacy Questions.If you are a CA Resident and have additional questions regarding our collection, use or sharing of your CA Personal Information, or your CCPA or Shine the Light law rights as described in this Section, you may send us your questions by email to the Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests should be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the email subject line.For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to "Your California Privacy Rights", and include your name address and, if a registered Site user, the email address associated with your User ID.
12.1 Accuracy and Confidentiality.It is your responsibility to give us current, complete, truthful and accurate information, including Personal Information, and to keep such information up to date.
We shall not accept requests via postal mail, telephone or facsimile.We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or may not be able to respond if you do not provide complete information.