Rules of ConductYou agree not to use the Site in prohibited ways. Read more
ShoppingAdditional Terms apply to any e-Commerce we make available through the Site. Read more
Deactivation/Termination of Your Registration or UseYou may deactivate your account at any time. We may terminate your use of, and/or registration on, the Site at any time for any or no reason. Read more
Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityYou understand that the Site is made available "as is" and "as available" without any guaranty, representations and warranties. You understand that the Site and Tarboosh LLC. disclaim any and all warranties regarding the Site and are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind relating to the Site or this Agreement. The Site is maintained on servers in the U.S. Read more
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Venue and Jury Trial WaiverAny claim relating to your use of the Site and this Agreement is subject to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts in the Borough of Manhattan, New York City, State of New York. New York laws apply. Read more
This Agreement covers the following areas:1. Eligibility; Additional Terms; Binding Agreement. 2. Registration. 3. Modifications to this Agreement. 4. Ownership of Intellectual Property. 5. Advertising. 6. Rules of Conduct. 7. Shopping. 8. [reserved] 9. Closed Captioning of Internet Protocol-Delivered Video Programming. 10. Postings. 11. Contest, Sweepstakes, Voting Rules, Auctions and Other Promotions. 12. Certain Products and Services. 13. Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites. 14. Deactivation/Termination of Your Registration or Use. 15. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability. 16. Indemnification. 17. Ads and Malware. 18. Privacy. 19. Resolution of Disputes; Binding Arbitration; No Class or Representative Actions or Arbitrations. 20. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Venue and Jury Trial Waiver. 21. Miscellaneous Terms.
4. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Tarboosh, and any of its successors and assigns, and any of its respective licensors (for example, certain software on this Site may contain software owned by third parties and Postings may be owned by you or third parties), Advertisers (as defined below), suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected under applicable U.S. and foreign laws, rules and regulations and international treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" as well. The Site is to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of Tarboosh or its owner if Tarboosh is not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in our Copyright Compliance Policy.
5. ADVERTISING.From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers"), such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners, as a result of your use of the Site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
7. SHOPPING.If we offer certain e-Commerce to enable you to purchase goods and services through our Site (the "E-Commerce Service" or "Shop"), additional terms (such as those available on or through the Shop page) apply to your use and access of the E-Commerce Service which are Additional Terms and incorporated herein by reference. See the other terms available on or by link through the Shop site for more information on these Additional Terms.
8. [Reserved]9. CLOSED CAPTIONING OF INTERNET PROTOCOL-DELIVERED VIDEO PROGRAMMING.In accordance with the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010, all video programming distributors that make video programming available directly to end users through a distribution method that uses the internet protocol are required to provide contact information to end users for the receipt and handling of written closed captioning complaints. If you have a complaint regarding the Site's compliance with the closed captioning requirements of the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010, please email closedcaptioning@Tarboosh.com.
10. POSTINGS.Your comments, suggestions and information are important to us. Portions of this Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to participate in forum services, blogs, web communities and other message and communication facilities ("Communities") and may provide you with the opportunity, through such Communities or otherwise, to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, messages, content, media, materials or other information (collectively, "Posts" or "Postings"). If this Site provides a User Content Submission Agreement, such terms govern any User Content (as defined therein) which are also Postings under this Agreement and such User Content Submission Agreement are Additional Terms under this Agreement.
10.1 Responsibility for Postings; Our Right to Review, Monitor, Edit and/or Screen and Take Other Actions.You understand, acknowledge and agree that Postings are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Postings originated. This means that you are solely and entirely responsible for the consequences of all Postings that you (including, but not limited to, Postings made under your name, user name and/or email address) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. Except for the licenses, authorizations, consents and rights granted hereunder (including, but not limited to, as described in any User Content Submission Agreement that may be posted on this Site), as comprehensive and broad as they may seem or actually be, Tarboosh acquires no title or ownership rights in or to any User Content you submit and nothing in this Agreement conveys to us any ownership rights in your User Content. Postings do not reflect the views of Tarboosh and Tarboosh does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Posting or endorse or support any opinions expressed in any Postings. Tarboosh does not control any Postings submitted, although we may (in our sole discretion) use automated and/or manual means of reviewing Postings in order to prevent unauthorized content from appearing and being displayed on our Site. Tarboosh reserves the right to review, monitor, edit and/or screen any Postings and to delete, remove, move, re-format, edit or reject, without notice to you, any Postings that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of this Agreement or to be unacceptable to Tarboosh, or for any reason or for no reason whatsoever; provided, however, that Tarboosh shall have no obligation or liability for failure to do so or for doing so in any particular manner. If we change your Postings, you will not be responsible for any such changes we make. If we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any Posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, in addition to our rights as described in this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to: (i) refuse to allow you to Post; (ii) remove and delete Postings; (iii) revoke your right to use the Site; and/or (iv) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on the Site. The amount of storage space on the Site per user is limited. Some Postings may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or any other matter relating to Postings. Postings are subject to all of the terms of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Rules of Conduct.
10.2 Grant of Rights; Representations, Warranties and Covenants.If a Posting originates from you or your account, you hereby agree that (and each time you submit (or attempt to submit) a Posting, you reaffirm such agreement that): (i) you specifically authorize Tarboosh to use such Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together with or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (ii) you represent, warrant and covenant that (A) the Posting is original to you and/or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (B) the Posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement, (C) the Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, obscene or otherwise unlawful material or information, (D) the Posting, and Tarboosh’s exercise of the rights you grant to Tarboosh to the Postings, will not infringe upon, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright or other intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any party, or otherwise violate any other applicable law, rule or regulation, (E) the Posting shall not be injurious to the health of any user, (F) Tarboosh shall not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our permitted use or exploitation of the Posting, and (G) all of the information provided by you associated with your Posting is complete and accurate; and (iii) if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, voice, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you additionally represent, warrant and covenant to Tarboosh that (A) you have the right to grant Tarboosh the right to use all such Postings as described above, (B) the Posting was produced in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and (C) for any Posting that contains original videos, you will comply with any applicable identification verification and record-keeping requirements, and our policies regarding governmental certification procedures relating thereto, and you will secure and maintain the requisite personal information and identification documentation for all individuals who appear in any such original videos, as may be required by law and/or otherwise requested or required by us in connection with our corporate compliance policies and practices, which includes (y) the individual's full legal name, current address, date of birth and (z) a legible photocopy of a valid government-issued identification document (e.g., a U.S. passport, state driver's license or valid photo ID card) to verify the individual's identity. With the submission of each such Posting, Tarboosh will reserve the right to request that you, and upon such request you must, deliver a full and complete set of such identification verification records to us, as well as a legible photocopy of your valid driver's license, passport or other acceptable government-issued photo identification for our verification and record-keeping purposes. Upon the request of the Site or of Tarboosh, you will promptly furnish any documentation, substantiation and releases necessary and reasonably required to verify and substantiate your compliance with any or all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants and, if applicable, you will promptly comply with any specific requests or directions we give you in connection with Postings you submit that may be subject to these requirements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you also understand and agree that Tarboosh shall not be obligated or responsible for providing any guild or residual payments in connection with the submission and exploitation of any Posting.
10.3 Claims Regarding Content.If you believe that any content on the Site (including, without limitation, Postings) violates any of the terms of this Agreement (except for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy), you may contact us via the Contact Us page (please refer to our Copyright Compliance Policy for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy). We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
11. CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, VOTING RULES, AUCTIONS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS.From time to time, Tarboosh and/or its Advertisers, operational service providers and suppliers may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, but not limited to, auctions, contests and sweepstakes ("Promotions"). Each Promotion may have Additional Terms, such as the rules governing any voting relating to a Promotion and/or other rules relating to the Promotion, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, are Additional Terms and will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this Agreement.
12. CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
12.1 RSS Feeds and PodcastsThe Site may provide RSS Feeds ("RSS Feeds") consisting of selected text, audio, video, and photographic content ("Content") from the Site that is provided over the Internet using an XML feed. Certain RSS Feeds may be podcasts ("Podcasts") which may include as part of the Content an associated audio, video and/or photographic file where the audio and/or video file may be downloaded and played from a user's Device or (if permitted) transferred to another Device. Certain software and hardware is required for users to download and view and/or play Content through RSS Feeds. Content is Material and subject to all of the terms of this Agreement, even though you may download, copy and/or transfer to a Device, or through a Device to another Device, the RSS Feeds and associated Content. By your access to and use of RSS Feeds, you understand, acknowledge and agree that Tarboosh does not warrant that its RSS Feeds will operate on all Devices. Please see the "Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability" section below for further details.
12.2 Mobile ApplicationsIf Tarboosh offers products and services through applications available on your wireless or other mobile Device (such as a mobile phone) (the "Mobile Application Services"), such as applications you download or text messaging services, these Mobile Application Services are governed by the Additional Terms presented in connection with the applicable Mobile Application Service. These Mobile Application Services may be provided at no charge to you or may be available for a fee, as provided in the applicable Additional Terms, including, but not limited to, the terms presented to you in connection with your download of such Mobile Application Service. In addition, your wireless carrier's standard messaging rates and other messaging, data and other rates and charges will apply to certain Mobile Application Services. You should check with your carrier to find out what plans your carrier offers and how much the plans cost. In addition, the use or availability of certain Mobile Application Services may be prohibited or restricted by your wireless carrier, and not all Mobile Application Services may work with all wireless carriers or Devices. Therefore, you should check with your wireless carrier to find out if the Mobile Application Services are available for your wireless Device, and what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of such Mobile Application Services. If you change or deactivate your wireless telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Mobile Application Services account information, or otherwise notify us that the wireless telephone number is no longer associated with you and identify such wireless phone number, to ensure that future messages directed to you are not sent to the person to whom your old number has been or will be assigned. Under no circumstances will Tarboosh be responsible for any wireless service charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to your wireless device, telephone number, or email address using any Mobile Application Services.
15. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, GOODS AND SERVICES AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSTINGS AND MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TARBOOSH, AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING OR CAUSED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE IS MAINTAINED ON SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES AND TARBOOSH DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY USE NOT SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED OR THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE LAWS OR REGULATIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IN ANY JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY CLAIM THAT A SOLE OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WHICH IS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY OR DOES FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SHALL BE LIMITED TO HAVING TARBOOSH, UPON WRITTEN NOTICE FROM YOU TO US, ATTEMPT TO REPAIR, CORRECT OR REPLACE ANY DEFICIENT GOODS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND, IF REPAIR, CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT IS NOT REASONABLY COMMERCIALLY PRACTICABLE FOR TARBOOSH, TO REFUND ANY MONIES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO TARBOOSH FOR THE GOODS OR SERVICES INVOLVED AND TO TERMINATE AND DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE CAPACITY OF THE SITE, IN THE AGGREGATE AND FOR EACH USER, IS LIMITED. CONSEQUENTLY SOME MESSAGES AND TRANSMISSIONS MAY NOT BE PROCESSED IN A TIMELY FASHION OR AT ALL, AND SOME FEATURES OR FUNCTIONS MAY BE RESTRICTED OR DELAYED OR BECOME COMPLETELY INOPERABLE. AS A RESULT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TARBOOSH ASSUMES NO LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR OBLIGATION TO TRANSMIT, PROCESS, STORE, RECEIVE OR DELIVER TRANSACTIONS OR POSTINGS OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY POSTINGS AND YOU ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY ADVISED NOT TO RELY UPON THE TIMELINESS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POSTINGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. INDEMNIFICATION.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, Tarboosh, and any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you. Tarboosh reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with Tarboosh in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by Tarboosh.
17. ADS AND MALWARE.We take great care and pride in creating this Site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that affect how the Site works. When we find them on our end, we will fix them. Unfortunately, your Device may cause some glitches that affect how you see our Site -- and that is beyond our control. If you experience any unusual behavior, content or ads on the Site, it may be the result of Malware on your computer. Malware -- short for MALicious softWARE -- is a term used to broadly classify a form of software which is installed in a computer system with malicious intentions, usually without the owner's knowledge or permission. Malware includes computer viruses, key loggers, malicious active content, rogue programs and dialers, among others. While we continuously work closely with our partners to ensure that everything on the Site is working properly, sometimes Malware programs on your Device may interfere with your experience on our Site and on other sites that you visit. We suggest that you take actions (such as installing reputable third party antivirus software) which may help to clean your Device and which could monitor or prevent future installations of Malware. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third party software including Malware on your Device. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site. If you do discover any Malware on your Device, we also suggest you speak with a qualified technician for your Device. If, after taking the above actions, you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to contact us via the Contact Us page.
19. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: BINDING ARBITRATION; NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS
19.2 Informal Dispute Resolution.Except with respect to Claims described in Section 19.1(B) above, before either you or Tarboosh pursue or participate in any Claim against the other party in arbitration or court proceedings, you or Tarboosh must notify the other party of the Claim in writing at least 60 days in advance of initiating the arbitration or court proceeding in order to provide a reasonable opportunity to resolve the Claim. You may send a written notice of your Claim to Tarboosh at 1 State St., New York, NY 10004, Attention: Tarboosh LLC. General Counsel. Tarboosh may send written or electronic notice of its Claim to your email address, Tarboosh account or any physical or other address Tarboosh has for you. The notice must describe the Claim in reasonable detail and set forth the relief requested so that the other party has an opportunity to adequately address the Claim. Except with respect to Claims described in Section 19.1(B) above, you and Tarboosh agree to negotiate in good faith with each other to try to informally resolve the Claim and, if you and Tarboosh do not reach an informal resolution of the Claim within 60 days, then the Claim may be submitted to binding arbitration as set forth in Section 19 or court as permitted by Section 19.1.
19.3 Arbitration Proceedings and Costs.In the event that the Parties are unable to resolve any Claim informally, then such Claim shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be initiated and conducted according to either the JAMS Streamlined (for claims under $250,000) or the JAMS Comprehensive (for claims over $250,000) Arbitration Rules and Procedures, except as modified herein, including the Optional Appeal Procedure, at the office of JAMS at the location set forth in Section 20, or its successor (“JAMS”) in effect at the time the request for arbitration is made (the “Arbitration Rules”). If you initiate the arbitration proceedings, you must send a copy of any initiating forms to Tarboosh, which should be sent to Tarboosh at the following address: 1 State St., New York, NY 10004 Attention: Tarboosh Inc. General Counsel. The parties agree that the costs of the arbitration (excluding attorney’s fees) will be shared pro rata to the extent permitted by law, except you agree to reimburse Tarboosh for all fees associated with the arbitration (including attorneys fees) paid by Tarboosh in the event the arbitrator determines that the Claim(s) you assert in the arbitration are frivolous or vexatious. The arbitration shall be conducted before a single neutral arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator shall follow New York substantive law and the Federal Rules of Evidence in adjudicating the Dispute. In all cases, you and Tarboosh shall exchange documents and other information that you or Tarboosh intend to use in the arbitration. The arbitrator will provide a detailed written statement of decision, which will be part of the arbitration award and admissible in any judicial proceeding to confirm, correct or vacate the award. Unless the Parties agree otherwise, the neutral arbitrator and the members of any appeal panel shall be former or retired judges or justices of any New York state or federal court with experience in matters involving the industry. If either party refuses to perform any or all of its obligations under the final arbitration award (following appeal, if applicable) within thirty (30) days of such award being rendered, then the other party may enforce the final award in any court of competent jurisdiction in New York County. The party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in enforcing the award, to be paid by the party against whom enforcement is ordered. The parties shall maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding and the Award, including the arbitration hearing, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, a judicial challenge to an Award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or judicial decision.
19.4 Class Action Waiver.UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A VALID ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT NOTICE (AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 19.5), YOU AND TARBOOSH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. You and Tarboosh expressly agree that any Claim is personal to you and Tarboosh, shall only be resolved by an individual arbitration (or individual court proceedings with respect to Claims excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Section 19.1 of this Agreement), and shall in no event be brought as a class arbitration, a class action, or any other representative proceeding. The arbitrator (or court if the Claim is excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Section 19.1 of this Agreement) may only conduct an individual arbitration (or court action if the Claim is excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Section 19.1 of this Agreement), and may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not preside over any form of representative or class proceeding. If a court or arbitrator determines that this class action waiver is unenforceable in an action between you and Tarboosh, then this Agreement to arbitrate will be unenforceable. Neither you nor Tarboosh consent to class arbitration.
19.5 Right to Opt Out of Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS IN SECTIONS 19.1, 19.3 AND 19.4, YOU MUST NOTIFY TARBOOSH IN WRITING (THE "Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice"), WHERE THE ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT NOTICE MEETS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:19.5.1 Sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, certified and return receipt requested or sent by overnight courier service (such as Federal Express) to Tarboosh LLC., Attention: Tarboosh Legal Department, 1 State St., New York, NY 10004. 19.5.2 Postmarked (if sent by first class mail) or deposited with the overnight courier service no later than (A), if you register as a new registered user of the Site on or after 2/9/2016 ("Agreement to Arbitrate Date" except as provided in (C) below), 45 days after the date you accept this Agreement for the first time, unless an earlier deadline in Section 19.5.2(C) applies, (B), if you are already a registered user of the Site before the Agreement to Arbitrate Date, 45 days after the earlier of either (I) your first log in to the Site on or after the Agreement to Arbitrate Date or (II) the date which email notice of the Agreement containing this Section 19, if any, was sent to the email address associated with your user registration, unless an earlier deadline in Section 19.5.2(C) applies or (C) for all other users of the Site, 45 days after you accept this Agreement for the first time on or after the Agreement to Arbitrate Date, which Agreement to Arbitrate Date shall be, December 31, 2016 for users of this Site’s applications, unless a longer period is required by applicable law. Time Periods Applicable to Users of Multiple Tarboosh Websites, Applications or Other Interactive Services. If you are or become a user of more than one Tarboosh website, application or other interactive service, you must provide the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice within the earliest deadline applicable for any Tarboosh website, application or other interactive service for which you are or become a user (for example, if the Agreement to Arbitrate Date is August 1 and if you are a pre-existing registered user of a Tarboosh website prior to August 1 who logins on August 1 and registers as a new registered user of another Tarboosh website on August 15, you must provide the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice by September 15 (45 days after August 1 and not 45 days after August 15)). 19.5.3 Includes your first and last name, address, phone number, email address and, if applicable, your username if you are a registered user of the Tarboosh website(s), application(s) or other interactive services(s) along with an identification of the Tarboosh website(s), application(s) or other interactive services(s) for each such username. We shall use the foregoing information included in the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice to record, process, maintain and administer your opt-out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions and not for marketing purposes. 19.5.4 Includes a statement that you do not agree to the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver.
If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice meets all of the above requirements, you will be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in Section 19.1, Section 19.3 and Section 19.4 with respect to all Tarboosh websites, applications or other interactive services (including, but not limited to, those owned, operated and/or provided by Tarboosh LLC. Note that a valid Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice applies only to the individual identified in such notice as opting out.If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice does not meet all of the above requirements, you will not be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in Section 19.1,Section 19.3 and Section 19.4.
20. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, VENUE AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER.With the exception of the provision above that the enforceability of Section 19 is governed both procedurally and substantively by the FAA, this Agreement and your use of the Site is otherwise governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to that state's conflict of laws rules). You or Tarboosh shall initiate arbitration in the United States county or territory in which you reside or, if you do not reside in the United States or one of its territories, in the non-United States country in which you reside; provided, however, that (a) Tarboosh may request to transfer the arbitration to New York County, New York if it agrees to pay any additional fees or costs you incur as a result of the change in location as such additional fees or costs are determined by the arbitrator and to the maximum extent permitted by law and, upon such request, (b)(i) if you agree to such request, the arbitration shall be transferred to New York County, New York or (ii) if you do not agree to such request, Tarboosh shall have right to request that the arbitrator determine the location in which the arbitration shall be held. You and Tarboosh agree that any Claim that is allowed to proceed in court as set forth in Section 19.1 of this Agreement (including, but not limited to, as a result of your submission of a valid Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice), or otherwise proceeds in court in the event the agreement to arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or a particular Claim as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, is subject to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the State or Federal Courts situated in the Borough of Manhattan, New York City, State of New York. To the extent it may be applicable, you and Tarboosh agree to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. If any Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration,
YOU AND TARBOOSH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.